Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lots of Dland

Some of Kyle's family came down for a Disneyland trip. We spent two full days there with them. I think I have had my fill of Disneyland for awhile!!

Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures.

Nixon loved having cousins in the backseat to entertain him. I love this chunky face. Logan LOVES his cousin Ryan. Poor Ryan took some beatings from my little boxer. Logan is lucky to have cousins who love him even if he is rough.
Oh so squinty, I wonder if he saw that we were riding in elephants.
What boy doesn't love bugs?
I let Logan take a 2 hr nap in the stroller while Nixon climbed around the candy corn garden. This kid always has his tongue out of his mouth. I think the doctor loosened it a little too much.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ignore my last comment that I deleted :) Bella and I are coming to Disneyland on Jan 16. We should meet up!