Sunday, November 9, 2008

Saturday Night

My cousin Jamie married Chad Cordero (who is a pro baseball player, although I would've never known it since I don't really follow sports). Logan had so much fun at at the wedding last night. He danced for about 2 hours straight usually right in front of the huge speakers. The videographers and camera crew were following him around and all the young bridesmaids were trying to dance with him. He made his mom proud and turned each of them down. I failed to get good pictures of the newlyweds because all of them had people blocking the couple. The wedding was in Dana Point and the ceremony was nice and short, perfect for the attention span of a 14 month old (and Kyle).

Then it was cocktail time. But since there was a lot of sushi (which I can't eat during pregnancy) and Logan was out of control trying to take everyones alcoholic drinks, we just let the kid run around outside until it was time for the reception.

My mom took care of him most of the night....here's my view of him from where I was sitting at the table. Blocked by three tall vases.

(I pretended that I was having a dinner with just me and my husband).
But I kept my eyes on him to see how much he was eating.



We had such a good time, left with three candy apples from The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (which was heaven for me), and Logan truly slept like a baby completely worn out from all the dancing!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE that video of Logan getting down! SO CUTE! And, what a fun wedding!

Kenny said...

This kid had me laughing out loud--first at the dancing, then at the picture of him eating!

Braden and Jodee said...

Super cute video and pictures! I love when little kids dance. So cute.

Braden says to tell Chad to stop getting hurt. It's hurting his Fantasy Team!

Hamblins said...

Hey Trish!!! Logan is growing so much and what a handsome guy. I can't believe that our due dates are next to each other. You look so good. Jerk! I'm a huge women. Ty told me that I'm kinda chubby and showed me where I'm chubby (he pointed out my love handles) but then said I'm still cute. We can't wait to see you guys again and Devin is so happy your having another baby.

The Ward Family said...

He's got some great dance moves! So cute!