Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or treat

We named him Logan, he quickly became Logi, then Logi-Bear (I guess instead of Yogi-bear), and now Kyle calls him solely bear. So grandma Hunt got Logan a bear costume for Halloween. Cutest bear I've ever seen!!! We went to second street where all the stores pass out candy. Logan was a little timid at first, but after a few stores he walked right up to the candy person, looked in their containers of candy and took what he wanted. Noone seemed to mind. We met up with fisherman Harrison for some trick or treating!We also ran into a lot of families from our old ward, but the only picture I took was of Kyle talking to them. Logan had a great first Halloween, especially after he dipped into his bag of candy.
With those legs (passed down by me I fear), he probably should of been a chicken!

8 comments:

The Ward Family said...

He's a cute lil bear!

Kenny said...

Thanks for meeting up with us! I'm glad we got at least one pic of the kids together.

Amy said...

STOP IT...cutest bear I've ever seen!!! My favorite part are the legs showing with the puggy paws!!!

The Gray Family said...

what a cute little guy!

Ashley said...

TOO CUTE!!!--looks like Logan had a great Halloween...you're not going to let him eat all that candy are you???!!!

A Rosie Family said...

How cute is that little Logi bear! And I love the adorable little "chicken legs". Happy Halloween!

Hess Fam said...

Cutest bear I've ever seen. WOW...I just said the exact same thing as Amy!
Anyway...sad I missed out on that little buddy!

Emily said...

Hey guys! Dustin mention you had a blog too, and I'm glad we found it (through Corey and Ashley's)! Cutest. Bear. Ever. He is so darling!