Saturday, November 15, 2008

Today I'm thankful

For my hair tassy! Yesterday I got the flu and it came in handy as I ran to the bathroom to vomit my brains out. No vomit in the hair at least! I know I already posted this picture of Logan but you really don't want to see me in it! Sorry, no thankful entry yesterday....I just wasn't able to make it to the computer. Although I will say that I am very grateful Kyle came home from work a couple hours early to relieve me of my motherly duties for the night.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I've never seen a tassey look so cute. I gotta show KT b/c he believes a hair tassey can never look cute. I'm so sorry you're so sick!!!!

Heidi said...

Oh that stinks...especially being prego!

Sarah Hull said...

I hope you are feeling better today. Ours only lasted a few hours and then we were fine. It's crazy to me how strong that flu was and how it just seemed to stay to the people that were over... because Bryant and Katie did not get it (i am crossing my fingers that they don't) Carter and Ella got it at exactly the same time in the middle of the night. It was nuts! Gosh, I'm Glad that is all over with.

Hess Fam said...

I have to say that darn Tassi is the best life saver in a barfing situation! I hope you are feeling better.