Friday, September 5, 2008

Lucky Logan

Yesterday Logan had his 12 month checkup. This kid of mine doesn't want to gain weight! I think he only gained 13 oz over 2 months putting him in the 25% for weight. He did gain a few inches in height and is in the 90%. The doctor doesn't seem concerned with his weight probably because she has seen both me and my husband and knows it won't be a problem in the future.

In fact I let Dr. Chang know that I was going to be bringing her more business in February and after her congratulating me and asking me if I was feeling ok, she continued to say, "I guess you will just go from one baby bump to another." Thanks doc!


The lucky part for Logan is that while we were waiting to get his immunizations the nurse came in to let me know that they were out of the kind he needed so we left shot free!


And even better we made a trip to the shore where Logan got to splash around in the water

walk around and chase seagulls

throw sand
and climb stairs (next time I will remember to set up away from stairs)

4 comments:

Hess Fam said...

I'm sure your stress is a little lightened?!

Braden and Jodee said...

He is way too cute I swear it. 25%... wow, I would have never guessed. Glad the Dr's not worried, and hope you're not either. Thanks for coming by the other day, and for the cute present :)

Anonymous said...

My kids' doctor is Dr. Ching. I thought it was funny that it was similar. Jaeger is my little dude. He started at 25% but now is in the negative. Hopefully we can get him gaining weight soon. Logan is tall tho' so all his weight is probably going there. Hope to see you at Christmas time.

Ashley said...

Poor Logan...shots are the worst!!!...that kid loves the stairs!!!