Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happiest place on earth

I told my sis-in-law once that I was off to the "happiest place on earth" and she thought I was going to the temple, so just to clarify Logan and I went to Disneyland this morning. We got ready as soon as we woke up and headed out there. I was pretty proud of myself because I planned it so that he would take his first nap during the car ride and it worked. But we got to the park and it was "magic morning" so only hotel guests were allowed in. So instead of getting inside nice and early as planned I ended up chasing Logan around for about a hour. First ride, Peter Pan. It was a 30 minute wait and I was sweating like a pig trying to entertain Logan in line. But I got this picture of him during the ride and it made it all worth it. He looks a little terrified which I'm sure I shouldn't find amusing, still I love the look on his face. Next up Casey Jrs. train ride. I think he liked it but you can't really tell by his facial expressions.Then we rode the horses, again he doesn't look thrilled, but I think he's just too busy observing everything to smile.Finally a smile! We stopped in the shade to eat lunch. Next, Roger Rabbits ride (I don't even know the real name). There is no lap sitting on the ride and I was afraid Logan was going to slide out the side or have a brain hemmorhage so this is the best picture I could get of him.
And as planned He fell asleep as soon as I took him off the Roger Rabbit ride. He laid his head on my shoulder and fell right asleep (which I love because he isn't very cuddly anymore). He also transferred right to his crib even with me taking his clothes off.
P.S. We also went on the Snow White ride but I was a little too afraid to move and take pictures.

5 comments:

Hess Fam said...

seriously...that roger rabbit ride is so scary for babies. Collin freaked!
I love that you had a little one-on-one time at the park with your buddy!

The Ward Family said...

I love the looks on his face. So cute!

Heidi said...

Yeah being season pass holders...I often do NOT call it the happiest place on earth...since we have some of our most severe breakdowns there....ha ha ha

Olive-us said...

I just LOVE mommy and me Disneyland trips! That Roger Rabbit ride makes me pit out. The ONE time Olive and I rode that ride, I felt like it was the most dangerous situation I had ever willingly put her through. AAAHHH!

Amy said...

Ahhhh...nothing like a good disney day! I love the faces!