Saturday, September 13, 2008

Concert night

Kyle is a huge Counting Crows fan (I've become one through marriage), so last night we left Logan with my parents and headed out to see these guys and loved every minute of it. It was our first time out without Logan since he was 2 months old! Sorry I didn't bring my camera...after dragging my diaper bag with me everywhere I just decided not to bring a thing with me to the concert. We also were able to see this band again, who seems to open for the Crows a lot. Its Augustana if you can't tell by the picture. Maroon 5 closed! Kyle and I both really like there music, and I'll admit Adam is quite the looker, but I felt like I was at a teen concert. There were crazy girls (many sitting with there parents) squealing and screaming and I was just waiting for Adam to bust out some Justin Timberlake dance moves. Thankfully he didn't but it was a little too pop for me!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so jealous of your wild and crazy night!!!!

Ash and Christian said...

Did you wink at Adam for me? He's for sure my celeb-crush.

So jealous.

Hess Fam said...

You're such a groupie!

The Ward Family said...

My husband loves Augustana. Looks like fun. How did Logan do?