Monday, August 25, 2008

These past two weeks.....

We.....played with cousins swam in the poolhung out with familytook a motorcycle ride (no helmet rule in ID.....wasn't I a neurosurg nurse?)
took Logan to see the bearsand the wolves forced the in-laws to take an obnoxious picture in front of a huge teddy bear
drank from a spring
I told Kyle that I didn't want Logan drinking from a rock with algae all over it!
Me not drinking from the spring
canoed (which is harder....rowing a canoe or trying to entertain a 1 year old so that the canoe doesn't tip over, for two hours?) did lots of 4-wheeling with Logan who learned to turn on his ride

and took longer 4-wheeling ride trips without Logan (please forgive my outfit)

we saw lots of bears (Logan's nickname is Logi-Bear)all of which Logan meowed at
did some sightseeing
opened some presents
ate cake
met this adorable kitten who fell from the balcony, started sneezing blood, and took a visit to the vet at midnight, but she's just fine!
went to Yellowstone
And did a lot of relaxing!!!!!!

Oh I also gave in and read twilight because my mother in law had it. Not that impressed, but my sister in law loaned my the next two so I will continue on hoping that it gets better!

9 comments:

Ash and Christian said...

1. I miss you.
2. Holy cupcake
3. We used to ride motorcycles w/o helmets all the time in Utah. My mom had a fit.
4. If you didn't like Twilight you will NOT like New Moon. But I give you props for being so diligent. Just finished the last one and really liked it.
5. Love the four wheeling rides.
6. How did his family react to the big news?
7. Maybe we should just get together and discuss these things in person.
8. Can't wait for you to meet this little girl.

Jen said...

Looks like so much fun. I love the big cupcake. You are the first person I know who doesn't love the Twighlight books. Glad I'm not the only one. They don't get better either, just to warn you.

Hess Fam said...

Great documentation of your trip. Cutest cake! Thank you for making me not feel so crazy about my non love for Twilight.

Ashley said...

Glad Luca made it in the "Blog Update"...I think maybe you enjoyed seeing her more than us!!! I have FAITH that you will end up at least liking the Twilight series???!!!

The Ward Family said...

Looks like u guys had a good time. Logan looks taller, like a big boy. You guys are all so cute.

Amy said...

Loving the update!!! What a fun vacation. All the pictures are too cute. Logan has gotten bigger! And I'm wanting to talk more about the big news too!

Totally Hess said...

ID looks fun - the next two vampire books are worse than the first! I guess you are too old to appreciate teen literature - Congratulations!

Julia Warren said...

I want to go to wherever that giant teddy bear was and have my picture taken in front of it too. Awesome pics and hilarious commentary.

Julia Warren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.