Friday, August 8, 2008

For Shea

I picked up this grandma habit a couple of years ago....crocheting. No I don't crochet sweater vests, just baby aphgans. And since I haven't yet journaled any crocheting, I decided to document this one I just finished. I made this one for Shea Larsen to give her at the hospital, but since I'm going on vacation I had to give it to her mom just a little early. I love this pattern, but it is a slow hobby and takes weeks to finish so I don't get around to making many of them.
Good luck to Ashley and baby Shea!

7 comments:

The Ward Family said...

Wow! You continue to amaze me. How did you learn all of this? I should show you the blanket I made :) It's all crooked. I don't know how to read patterns. If I bring my sewing machine over and crochet hook would you teach me? I would pay you, you should offer classes.

Totally Hess said...

Double wow! Where did you pick up all these domestic skills? I see homemaking counselor in your future!

Braden and Jodee said...

Very nice, very nice! Shea will love it for sure :)

Sarah Hull said...

You seriously put Martha to shame! I agree with the Ward family about offering classes. I would be there in a heart beat!
That blanket is gorgeous!

Amy said...

Yes! I LOVE the aphgans made by Trisha!!!! I feel so lucky to have one!

Hess Fam said...

I'm GREEN with envy!

Ash and Christian said...

How lucky am I to receive such a beautiful gift? I absolutely love it. Thank you Trisha... can't wait for you to meet this little girl.