Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bad mom

Amy and Audrey had some friends over to swim. I didn't take any pictures but Amy sent me one that she took of Logan. We had so much fun, except I took my eyes off of Logan for a second and he fell off a step, breaking his fall with his forehead. Poor guy has a bump/bruise on his forehead and abrasion on his eyebrow (Ashley L. please don't make fun of me for saying abrasion, I don't know what else to call it).
We had so much fun swimming with our friends and it was the perfect way to forget about the earthquake. Thanks Amy!

2 comments:

Ash and Christian said...

How about cut/scab/scrape? I love all of your medical terms, and I love you.

I'm sorry about the bruise, but because I'm the only one who saw him actually make contact with the cement, I can say that it looks WAY better than I thought it was going to. Tough little Logi.

So fun to see you yesterday.

Amy said...

That was the saddest event! Poor little guy!!!!