Sunday, March 16, 2008

Vegas

Kyle had a conference to attend in Vegas and I thought it would be fun to tag along. Turns out Vegas isn't very baby friendly, but we still had a good time.

We spent the majority of our time at the pool, even though I was worried about him getting burnt the whole time.
Playing on the steps I think he might like the water Attempting to float on his back...I think he looks like an otter

Dad joined us after his conference

My attempt to protect him from the sun along with the three coats of sunscreenI thought Nicholas was just an impersonator, so I wouldn't get close to him. Turns out he was just wax.

I don't think Kyle enjoyed the trip as much as Logan and I did. Not only did he have to work, but March madness was harder to watch with a baby and nagging wife!

Thanks for taking us Kyle!

2 comments:

Ash and Christian said...

Fun fun fun!
How cute is Logan in the water? p.s. I worship Nicolas Cage and am totally jealous of that picture.

Is Kyle making you fill out a bracket? Maybe we could do ours together (I'm picking my teams according to mascot.) :)

Braden and Jodee said...

Fun! Logan especially looks like he had a fabulous time!

Don't even get me started, Ash, about "bracketology"