Saturday, March 1, 2008

Disneyland

Yesterday I went with my cousin Shannon, cousin-in-law Andrea, and one of my favorite friends Megan to Disneyland. We took advantage of the opportunity to go on all the big rides since none of us are pregnant and our kids are too small to care about the rides themselves. We had so much fun but missed all of our pregnant friends and toddlers.
Megan and I made stroller blankets the night before Disneyland. They are so easy to make....no more dragging blankets!

3 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Easy?! Don't give away my 'staple' gift!!!

Melissa said...

You guys are serious crafters!! I need to get in on some of the excitement now that I'm home for good! Looks like you all had a great time at Disneyland :)

Amy said...

I'm so excited to use my stroller blanket!!! FUN FUN!