Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

It was a little hard getting a good picture of Logan for his first Easter. Sundays kind of throw off his sleep schedule. I couldn't get any pictures before church, after church he was sleeping, and by the time we got to my parent's house he was sweaty and a little disheveled.
He didn't actually see his Easter basket until about 10pm (like he knows what it is).....nothing fancy just a bubble gun, some sand toys, and a homemade crayon holder.
Hope everyone had a good Easter!

3 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

He looked adorable as always at church... and in these pictures of course :)

Amy said...

Will you please get outta town with the cutest basket ever! AND that Easter tie is just too much! WAY TOO CUTE! I'm totally smitten with that little cutie!

Melissa said...

Well I think he looks pretty cute still! Plus...the homemade crayon holder was pretty fancy if you ask me. Audrey will never get anything homemade in her entire life...so I think Logan is a pretty lucky boy!