Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thomas

Last week I took the kids all the way out to Perris to see Thomas. Logan has never cared much for Thomas but Nixon is absolutely in love with all the trains. My parents joined us and it was a fun day. The first thing we did was ride Thomas. Nixon wanted to actually sit in Thomas not in a train behind Thomas but what can you do. Brynnley was there and happy to be with grandma.

There is a small petting zoo that I took the boys through. Nixon was happy to meet all the goats, pigs, pony, calf, etc.

My shy chicken child Logan on the otherhand was petrified and stuck to only petting the rabbits.....but only after he saw Nixon do it.

There is an imagination center where there are stamps, coloring, and lots of train tables and trains to play with. Kind of a zoo in there but Nixon found a cranky and was thrilled. Cranky is a favorite. He tried to steal Cranky.

A hay maze to play in which perfectly displayed the difference between my boys.

Nixon sat on one end of the maze watching the trains go by.

Logan ran the maze continuously. At least he doesn't knock other kids over anymore. The boys wanted to meet Sir topham hat and so I waited and waited and waited in line for him. When it was our turn Logan was no where to be found (surprise surprise) and Nixon didn't want to go by himself. I don't think he ever looked at the camera he was fascinated by sir topham hat.


1 comment:

aprilaleman said...

hahahahaha... all the way out to Perris. That's where Heidi and I both live and my husband works in Rancho. It is so funny how far it used to seem. Now that we drive out to Ontario, etc so often it seems like nothing.