Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October

Pumpkin patch visited

The boys chose the things they wanted to do there with the tickets we bought. It got them a train ride.

A motorcycle ride

Some bouncing in a bouncy house and a slide ride.

We carved three pumpkins and it took so long that the boys lost interest.

Logan told me he wanted to be ironman months ago. Nixon decided to be Dash from the Incredibles and so Brynnley became Wonder woman. Originally, I thought of just putting her in black, putting little ears on, painting her face and calling her cat woman. But then my friend sent me a link with a wonder woman costume and so I decided very last minute to sew up a costume.







The kids loved Halloween. They went to too many Halloween parties, where they ate too many sweet treats and candy. The boys were adorable trick or treating. Kyle and I were cracking up the whole time. Nixon fell a couple of times and would always yell, "oh no, my candy." Don't mind the scraped knees and bruises, as long as the candy was ok he was ok.







3 comments:

Presley family said...

so much fun!! LOVE that wonder woman costume too cute!!! They all looked awesome!!!

Amy said...

GET OUTTA HERE! I LOOOOOVE wonder woman! SO SO CUTE! lotsa halloween fun over there!

Brian and Kara said...

That is seriously the CUTEST baby costume I have ever seen!! LOVE IT!