Thursday, April 7, 2011

story of my life

I was cooking dinner the other night, but I ran outside to give Kyle the camera while he was teaching the boys to skateboard so he could snap a few pictures. He didn't capture very many skateboarding pictures. Instead, he caught the boys in an all too familiar act that happens numerous times during the day. Little brother is happy with sunglasses. Big brother yells out, "those are mine."
Big brother and little brother fight
Big brother usually wins and even though he just beat up little brother he is happy and proud to get HIS item back.
Defeated little brother throws a tantrum
And then seeks revenge.
I'm guessing that is where the photos ended because Kyle finally decided to step in before the death match.

3 comments:

Amy said...

This post is cracking me up! Too funny!

Todd Family said...

this post cracked me up too!! haha! i even had to pull kev in the room to read it to him! so funny!! i love that kyle got it all on photographs too! that's a good photographer! :)

Heidi said...

TOTALLY, TOTALLY, TOTALLY with you there...."story of my life"