Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's getting crowded

Months ago we tried to put the boys in the same room. Kyle and I gave up quickly and so Logan's bed has been vacant ever since and he has been my bed buddy. Aside from the occasional foot in my face I really don't mind it. But lately he has had a group of animals that have to sleep with us always positioned the same. There is a Bronco bear on the left side of him that has to sleep on a football pillow with a little blanket. There is a brown bear that has to be on his right along with a penguin. A big mechanical grey cat and a small tan cat lay above his head. My bed is big, but it is getting crowded with all these creatures. I think it may be time to move all of them, including the boy out of my bed. It's only a few more months before another member of our family starts occupying my room (and it becomes an all girls room:).

3 comments:

A Rosie Family said...

Sounds very familar... just a few less animals. Good luck!

The Ward Family said...

That made me LOL! Jocelynn does that with her animals in her bed. They have to be positioned just right, even with her blankets. So cute.

Titel Family said...

Too cute, but wow, you are pretty nice allowing all those stuffed animals in your bed! He's not gonna like it when he gets kicked out for someone else though. Good luck! It took us a while to get Cody in his bed and he still tries to sneak in once in awhile which when Daniel is at work I don't really mind.