Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bad blogger

I haven't blogged about vacation

I haven't blogged about my newly turned 3 year old

I haven't blogged about my newly turned 18 month old

I haven't blogged about all our summer activities

While blogging is probably one of my least priorities, other more important things like doing my hair, putting on makeup, keeping the house clean, doing the dishes, laundry, and sometimes even cooking dinner just aren't getting done these days.

All I seem to be able to get done these days are feed my kids, keep them clean, and keep them entertained.

I can think of quite a few reasons that I nothing is getting done around here but I will just share with you the top three.

Reason #1 Reason #2
Reason #3

(truth be told I was too lazy to scan in a picture of the actual ultrasound pic so that one is actually Logan)

21 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

Congrats!! So happy for you :)

The Holloway's said...

WooHoo!!! Congrats, that is so exciting...hope you are feeling good. Can't wait to hear what #3 will be!

zuniga family said...

Congrats to you!!!!!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

What???!!! How exciting! "Tank" is gonna be a big brother (and Logan, too). How fun...3's a magical number!!

The Gray Family said...

yay congrats!!!! Hope you are feeling well. And I can't believe how much the boys are looking alike!

Hess Fam said...

Finally...the cat's out of the bag! So happy and excited. and laughing hard that you used Logan's pic!

Ash and Christian said...

So funny. Our scanner isn't working so I might do the same thing tomorrow. I could not be happier for you. Until I remember that we are due like, a day apart and I get even more happy. Yay for #3s! (Are we crazy for doing this?!?) Miss you!!!

ashcraft8 said...

Congats!!!! that is wonderful news

Natalie said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you.

A Rosie Family said...

Congrats! You crack me up with this post... I sympathize with all of it:)

lilcis said...

Congratulations!

Kyle said...

What the what! Why am I always the last to know?

And why does Bear look like he's mad but Bean looks like Beast?

The Ward Family said...

Congrats to u and your family!

happe2beme said...

congrats!

Jill said...

Congrats! Wow, it makes me tired to even think about 3!

Heidi said...

So cute and so fun! Love the post and YEAH CONGRATS! How far along are you??

Jenny said...

congrats!

The Peterson's said...

Congrats! This is so exciting! I told Justin we better get a move on it...Everyone we know are already on 2,3,4.... But I don't think we will be catching up anytime soon.

My Homestead said...

Congratulations! Are we thinking pink thoughts this time? :)

Julia Warren said...

Wow, congratulations!!

Brian and Kara said...

Congrats!!! Brave woman... I'm still adjusting to 2!!