Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Somehow she did it

After about a month of trying to convince Kyle that we needed to get pictures taken for our Christmas card I gave up. But, I needed to get 9 month pictures of Nixon so I took the boys to Sarah Hull and she was able to get both Nixon's pictures done as well as some of the Logan and the two of them for cards. Amazing she was able to get great pictures with what she had to work with.

Nixon fell asleep on the way over, so he was one sleepy baby. My terrible two, gave her the cold shoulder and the evil eye, until he warmed up and became his crazy exploring self. Throwing rocks, climbing on fences above the water, tearing apart gates, etc. I love that she caught him in this jump. He loves looking at it too. Helping his brother up......oh no, just look at that little grin on his face, he's knocking him over.
Exploring? Nope he just pushed his brother off a rock
Breaking his finger? Actually he was trying to kiss his hand
But Nixon had enough
Sarah got some great pictures of the boys which I will share later after I figure out what I'm doing as far as Christmas......eh maybe new years cards.
Thanks Sarah I love them!

3 comments:

Hess Fam said...

I am totally having that exact same dilemma. Can't decide whether or not to post my pictures because can't decide if I'm doing cards. At this rate, they are going to be St. Patty's cards.

Sarah Hull said...

so fun! That jumping on had me cracking up! Those boys are darling!
It was my pleasure.

A Rosie Family said...

Cute pictures!