Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas

Christmas came early this year. Santa decided that since we are flying to Idaho this week it probably wouldn't be a good idea to have to carry Logan and Nixon's presents back and forth. So today was Christmas. I love having children to celebrate Christmas with, it makes it so much fun. Logan played with his new train table and buzz and woody dolls all day. He refused to nap. All the excitement of Christmas caught up with him and he crashed around 5.
I've already begun taking down Christmas decorations. I want to have a clean house to come home to.

2 comments:

Hess Fam said...

I have wondered if I could ever do that. I really don't think I could. I don't know if I would have the Christmas morning jitters that wake me up at 4 am. Maybe that might be a good thing?
Glad you had a fun day.
Merry Christmas!

A Rosie Family said...

That is such a great picture... speaks a thousand words. Have a Merry Christmas!