Monday, November 2, 2009

No extra hour of sleep here

Gone are the days that Kyle and I get an extra hour of sleep with the fall time schedule change. These kids haven't changed their internal clocks yet so we are getting up bright and early with them. They are pretty grouchy with their schedules being off.
My faithful thumbsucker has had it with today, and has decided to sleep away most of the morning. His bottom teeth are breaking through so he is pretty angry.
Oh my dear Logan, such an angel when he is sleeping! Another story when he wakes up.

4 comments:

The Ward Family said...

I was just thinking about going to get black sheets or something to make her room darker. I went to Babies R Us today and they didn't have anything. She keeps saying during the day and this morning to turn off the lights. I keep saying it's the sun but she's not getting it :)

A Rosie Family said...

There is NOTHING like a good sleeping child... precious.

Amy said...

Oh my gosh...their costumes are SOSO cute!!! Logan looks pretty manly in that football getup!

I LOVE sleeping little ones!

Aunt Jo said...

Hi Kyle and Tricia,

I sure have enjoyed looking at those cute adorable little fellows you have. Sometime you have to come to Boise for a visit...

Love, Aunt JoAnn