Tuesday, November 17, 2009

california cousin

Yeah!! My older brother and his wife welcomed their first baby into this world last night at 11:35. Logan and Nixon are proud to say that they have a cousin in California, although they haven't met him yet, because Kaiser is strict and wouldn't let my darlings into the room. It may just be that Liam has angels watching out for him protecting him from Logan.

Shane Liam Holloway (they are going to call him Liam)
6 lbs 13 oz, 20.5 inch (he's just a little guy)
He has the darkest hair and lots of it
I'm pretty sure I will be his favorite aunt, but the poor little guy doesn't know what's in store for him with his cousin Logan. He'll have to be one tough kiddo!

4 comments:

Kenny said...

Congratulations! And you were just talking about them last night :)

Hess Fam said...

I was just going to say the same thing as Kendall, but she beat me to the punch!
Congrats Auntie!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I bet your mom is excited. What a cute lil boy. COngrats!

Amy said...

the best turkey i ever had was fried...yummy!