Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's been rough

A few months ago we cancelled our cable and internet. Logan's face says it all!! Life without the internet is rough. But, today Verizon came and hooked up our internet so I am back in blogging business. I don't follow all that many blogs, but as of now I have 500 unread entries on my reader, so that shows you just how far behind I am. I'm actually tempted to end my blog, just to prevent the temptation of neglecting my children for it. I did decide when Nixon was born that I wouldn't be on the computer while the kids were awake, and so far I have done a good job at keeping that promise. Still, I'm happy to have a working computer again!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

ha ha ha...I feel your pain with all of the above...but dont stop blogging, that's how I kit with you...

A Rosie Family said...

Glad to have you back. The blogging world would be sad without you! Guess you will have to resort to "late night blogging"?!

The Ward Family said...

That's weird because JOcelynn is awake wanting my attention and I was thinking to myself. . . I need to stop doing this. It really becomes an addiction. I need to commit myself also.

Ashley said...

Glad you're back...now we can keep up with what you guys are up to in California!!! I can't imagine no cable or internet...& no DVR???!!!