Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter egg hunt

Today we met up with some friends from church to have an Easter egg hunt. I decided to take the kids up early so Logan could play on the playground equipment, It ended up being a little bit of a nightmare at the park with Logan throwing numerous tantrums, hitting little Tav over and over again (sorry autumn), and running into the street forcing a van to stop from hitting him (sigh).

Here's the little culprit ready for the hunt
kinda standing in line with the other kids
happy to be finding eggs........and then he started throwing them out of the basket
More tantrums when I said it was time to go
After coaxing him into the car with candy I got him strapped into his car seat, hallelujah
He was out in a second
the whole time this kid was strapped to me in my carrier (he doesn't do well not being held)
He was amused!

5 comments:

Hess Fam said...

dang work. i was sad i missed it!

Amy said...

That last pic of Nixon is killing me! He is such a cutie! Gotta love those babies who just want to held all the time!!!

A Rosie Family said...

Glad we got a "second" to hang out. No worries about Tav either, he gets it all the time from his brothers. Glad to hear that everyone returned back home safe and sound...

Until next next time:)

Heidi said...

No I CANT beleive we are mom's and both of TWO!!!!!!!! What happened?!?!?

We had an egg hunt today too and it was insane.

The Ward Family said...

I love his basket! Jocelynn has started the tantrums. . . very fun.