Wednesday, January 5, 2011

new years

I was feeling a little dissapointed that we weren't going to Idaho this winter because I know the boys would have loved the cabin with all the snow. So when a friend on mine invited us to stay at a cabin in Arrowhead I was thrilled. Unfortunately, I left all our snow clothes in Idaho thinking that we would only use it there. But another friend of mine had some snow gear thankfully, so we managed. We had a great time just hanging out and playing in the snow a little bit. I have to say that the snow was more like ice and I think I have been spoiled by the soft, fresh snow that covers every inch of everything at Kyle's parents' cabin.

But the boys didn't seem to know the difference and as long as they are happy I am happy. One of the benefits of being pregnant.....not walking up the hill to sled.


Nixon had the biggest smile on his face until the sled stopped everytime. Then he would throw a tantrum until the next ride.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Still think Nixon could have rocked the pink snowsuit :) Happy New Year!

A Rosie Family said...

What a great "snowy" family picture!

6ayofa ;p said...

NIce famliy ;p