Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Sewing Projects

I'm not a great at sewing but I bought an Amy Butler purse pattern a few weeks ago and finally got the cutest fabric and made the bag. It isn't perfect or finished, but I love it.




I loved the fabric so much that I decided to use the scraps and make a little pin cushion.






Then I made Logan a little ball (it's a little lopsided).




After two straight days of sewing, Kyle came home and saw that I couldn't stop my crafts on my own, and so I have been restricted from the sewing machine for a while. Good thing he goes to work!

6 comments:

Kenny said...

I noticed your little Amy Butler bag at church today! Glad to see you finally joined us, you little blogger :)

Ash and Christian said...

You little stinker! I can't take all the sewing. How about Kyle lets you back on but only if you promise to make something for me!?

Glad you joined the ranks. Welcome! Miss you!

Braden and Jodee said...

I HATE YOU! Can you please not be good at everything! You're making me depressed. Super cute! and I'm glad you have a blog that I can comment on now :) Loved your family pictures!

Kevin and Melissa said...

Those look so great! Tell Kyle you need a sewing room now.

Leslie said...

Nice job Trisha! I'm impressed! I love those Amy Butler patterns...I just got the one for the diaper bag, hopefully I can have it done by the next time you see us! Love you guys!

Melissa said...

Okay - I can't believe you don't think you are a good sewer! The blankets and shoes you made for Amy were adorable. The purse is out of this world and how cute is the pin cushion and the ball you made for Logan. I'm going to need to take a sewing class from you since I missed out! You are super talented!